I was tagged by my friend Alexis to do her and her friend’s monthly book tag. (guys I’m actually making Book blogger friends! Are you proud of me, mom?) Go follow Alexis on twitter and on her book blog
Alexis’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/sweetypetitti
Alexis’s Book blog: http://madforbooksluv.blogspot.com/?m=1
Without further adieu, let’s jump into the tag!
1. What is one book that you want to read but doesn’t come out for a while?
Oohh that’s hard. Probably On the Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher. She’s one of my favorite YouTubers, and On the Other Side is Carrie’s first fiction novel. It comes out in mid 2016 *squeals*
2. Which book that has been on your TBR for a year or more?
aka PLEASE DON’T KILL ME. Well, I have SO MANY (in fact, I may do a TBR shame blog post.) but just one is Uglies by Scott Westerfeld. I received Uglies from my cousin for Christmas 2014, and I STILL HAVE NOT READ IT. I wanted to read it over Christmas break but I didn’t do it.
3. What genre do you want to read more of?
Probably fantasy. I have way too many fantasy books on my shelf that I still haven’t read. Oops.
4. If you could interview one author this year, who would you want it to be?
Probably a contemporary author like Jennifer Niven or David Levithan. I’ve emailed with Jennifer Niven before so I think she would be really nice to interview :).
5. Which sequel that releases this year are you most looking forward to the most?
It would have to be Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare. I’ve been a huge Cassandra Clare fan since 7th grade. I can not wait to see how Cassie intertwines Lady Midnight with the rest of the Shadowhunter world.
6. Who are two debut authors’ that you can’t wait to start reading books from?
I’m excited to read Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard. I recently purchased it, and I am eager to read it. To be honest, I don’t really pay attention to what authors I read so that’s the only one I can think of.
7. If you were allowed one ARC this year, what book would you chose?
*COUGH* Lady Midnight *COUGH*
8. What was your favorite gift you received over the holidays?
I received a tea pot from my cousins that was awesome. It’s actually from the UK so that’s neat :).
9. What is your favorite character from a book you’ve recently read and why are they your favorite?
Probably Carswell Thorne from the Lunar Chronicles or Cress from the Lunar Chronicles. I love Thorne because he seems really cocky and arrogant but he’s really insecure of himself and sweet and that is my weakness. Also, Cress because she’s really sweet and just oh my goodness I want to be Cress.
10. What was your first read of 2016?
My first read of 2016 was Every Day by David Levithan. You can read my review of it Here .
Alright, those are all the questions! If you have read this far, thank you! I tag all of you! Thank you, Alexis, for tagging me. Have a great day everyone !