Hey Everyone! This is my March Wrap-Up. March was a fairly good reading month for me. I read Lady Midnight this month, and it took me a few weeks to finish it. In the month of March, I read eight books and five novellas. If you would like to see my review for each of them, there will be a link under each book listed. I’ll be separating the novels and the novellas. Let’s begin with the novels.
Novels I Read in March
- Me Before You by Jojo Moyes [Review]
- Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare [No Review]
- The Haters by Jesse Andrews [ARC Review Link]
- The Darkest Part of The Forest by Holly Black [Review]
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare [Review]
- Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys [Review]
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand [Review]
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys [Review]
Novellas I Read in March
- The Fiery Trial by Cassandra Clare [No Review]
- What to Buy the Shadowhunter Who Has Everything (And Who You’re Not Officially Dating Anyway) by Cassandra Clare [No Review]
- The Rise of Hotel Dumort by Cassandra Clare [No Review]
- The Fall of Hotel Dumort by Cassandra Clare [No Review]
- The Course of True Love [and First Dates] by Cassandra Clare [No Review]
- I generally don’t do TBR because I’m very much a ‘mood’ reader. I’ll plan on reading a certain book, but then I actually don’t read it for several months.
- I have a book festival, NTTBF, at the end of April. Most of my TBR is NTTBF authors (or authors I’ll be meeting soon).
- These books include
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera (currently reading)
- The Coldest Girl in Cold Town by Holly Black
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter
- Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
You can check out my Goodreads throughout the month to check my reading progress. What are the books you read in March? Let me know down in the comments! Thanks for reading!