Hey everyone! Welcome to this week’s TTT. This week’s theme is “Ten Books Every X Should Read”. As I am a high schooler, I figure it would be cool to do “Top Ten Books Everyone in High School Should Read”. This will be a list of both YA books and required books you might have to read for school. So, let’s get started!
1. The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
2. Divergent by Veronica Roth
3. 1984 by George Orwell
4. All I Know Now by Carrie Hope Fletcher
5. Ready Player One by Ernest Cline
6. The Book Thief by Mark Zusak
7. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
8. Winger by Andrew Smith
9. To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee
10. Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
Those are just a few books I believe every high schooler should read! What do you guys think? What are some books all high schoolers should read? Let me know down below. I hope you guys enjoyed this quick TTT, and I’ll see you guys soon. Bye!