Hi everyone! Welcome to my April Wrap-up (and May TBRish). I read a fair amount in the month of April. I read five novels this month. There will be a list of them along with a link to the review I wrote about each one (if I wrote a review). Let’s get started!
Books I Read in The Month of April
- More Happy Than Not by Adam Silvera ★★★★ /5
- Animal Farm by George Orwell ★★★/5
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard ★★★★/5 [Link]
- Lock and Key by Sarah Dessen ★★★★★/5 [Link]
- All Fall Down by Ally Carter ★★★★/5 [Link]
What Did I Do in The Month of April?
- I went to the North Texas Teen Book Festival! It was so much fun; my post talking about the day is right here.
- I passed my Geometry end of year exam! I’m not doing so well in the class so this was a huge accomplishment for me.
- I’m almost to 100 followers on this blog! Thank you so much!
- I started applying for physical arcs. Fingers crossed I get a few!
What’s In-Store For May?
- I’m attending a book signing for Illuminae on May 7th.
- My birthday is on May 10th!
- My school year ends this month.
What Books (might) I Be Reading in May?
- Gracie’s Song by Michelle Schlicher
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows
- The Museum of Heartbreak by Meg Leder
How was your reading month in April? Did you have any cool book events you went to? Thanks for reading!