Hi everyone! Welcome to my June Wrap-up! I had a really awful reading month. I fell into a reading slump early in the month. In the month of June, I read three books. There will be a list of them along with a link to the review I wrote about each one (if I wrote a review). Let’s get started!
Books I Read in The Month of June
- Salt and Stone by Victoria Scott ★★★★/5
- Gracie’s Song by Michelle ★★★★★ /5 [Link]
- The Amazing Book is Not on Fire by Dan Howell and Phil Lester ★★★★★/5 (re-read)
What Did I Do in The Month of June?
- I met Dan and Phil at The Amazing Tour is not on Fire in Austin, TX on June 10th. Read my discussion post about the event here!
- I received my very first book to review from a publisher! I received 100 Days of Cake from Simon & Schuster.
- My best friend visited me, and we spent a week watching YouTube and watching anime. It was so much fun 🙂
What’s In-Store For July?
- I get to see one of my internet friends again 🙂
- I’m seeing my favorite band, Twenty One Pilots, in concert on the 8th.
- I’m going on a family vacation to Washington D.C. in the middle of the month.
- ALSO!!! While I’m on vacation, I will have a few bloggers guest posting for me! I could always use more, so if you would like to please DM me on Twitter, comment on this post, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!
What Books (might) I Be Reading in July?
- ??? I have no clue.
How was your reading month in June? Did you have any cool book events you went to? Thanks for reading!