1. Mac & cheese or tacos?
- Tacos… I do love Mac & Cheese but not as much as Tacos.
2. What is your favorite band?/favorite bands/artists? (besides hamilton)
- My ultimate favorite band is Twenty One Pilots. Some of my other favorite bands are Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, My Chemical Romance, Chef’Special, Mumford and Sons, and The 1975 (I’m starting to get into their music).
3. What would be your ideal place to live? And when you get there what would be your dream job?
- I don’t really have an ‘ideal’ place to live. However, I would like to maybe live in Britain for a few years like many people. Maybe work for a publishing company before moving back to the States. I’m not sure my life is up in the air.
4. What story does your family always tell about you?
- This is a really odd story but you asked so okay… During Christmas 2011, we were at my grandma’s house. There was one present (addressed to me) that I could not figure out what it was. I would spend hours shaking it, trying to see if I could tell what it was. Turns out, the present was just an alarm clock. (If you didn’t know) my dad’s a pastor so he always uses that story as a sermon example.
5. Are you a religious person?
- (See above) As you read before, my dad is a pastor. I’ve been raised Christian my entire life. I would say I’m religious; I believe in the things that align with Christianity.
6. Do you trust anyone with your life?
- Yes. There are quite a few people actually who I would trust with my life.
7. Favorite dystopian book series?
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken! I love the world build quite a lot, and it remained pretty consistent throughout the trilogy. Also the covers are beautiful!
8. What made you want to start blogging?
- Back in November of 2015, I played around with the idea of starting a blog. I would tweet “if I started a book blog, would anyone read it?” and I didn’t get any feedback. On January 3, 2016, I woke up early one morning and decided I would make one. I had a blog long ago, so I already knew how to somewhat work wordpress. I wanted to start book blogging because I wanted to meet more people and discuss books. It has opened me up to so many opportunities, and I am very thankful for my blog.
9. What’s your favorite hamilton song?
- My all-time favorite has to be Room Where It Happens. I also love Dear Theodosia because of the irony of it (I don’t want to spoil it but the song is kind of ironic). DM me on Twitter, and I’ll explain 🙂 I have so many favorites but a few more are Satisfied, Wait for It, Right Hand Man, and Quiet Uptown.
10. What’s one of your favourite quotes? also rec me some books
- (My entire blog is dedicated to books just read some reviews and you’ll find recommendations). One of my favorite books is from Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children (one of my favorite books): “I used to dream about escaping my ordinary life, but my life was never ordinary. I had simply failed to notice how extraordinary it was.”
11. Is there anything about your experience meeting d&p you would change if u could?
- If you didn’t know, I met Dan and Phil on June 10th in Austin, TX. I think over time my answer to this has changed. My answer: yes and no. There is one bit (and forgive me for being a bit vague) that I wish I would have done more of. At the same time, I’m thankful for what I did experience, and I wouldn’t change a thing. While meeting them, I was surprisingly calm and could actually speak which helped a lot.
12. Do you still feel that you miss tatinof as much as you did 2 months ago?
- Yes and No. It makes me sad that I’ll never be able to experience it again first hand, but I am incredibly thankful for the day an the memories that came with it. In regards to ‘missing it’, I would say not as much as I did June-July. TATINOF pretty much put me in a life slump. I literally questioned who I wanted to become as a person, etc. etc. Thankfully, I’ve pretty much figured myself out :).
13. If you could only eat one food the rest of your life, what would it be?
- Apples and peanut butter! I always forget how much I love it, but whenever I have it it is so good.
14. Which Harry Potter book is your favorite, and which movie adaption of the series is your favorite?
- My favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkabaan. It has always been my favorite, and I’m not exactly sure why! My favorite movie adaption is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows pt 2. I love all of the action and seeing the movies being wrapped up so beautifully.
15. Your favorite fictional boyfriend, that you don’t often confess to others?
- One of my favorite boy-fictional character is Liam from The Darkest Minds! So maybe that? I don’t really have an answer to this one; If I like a fictional boy character, I have no shame in declaring it.
Thanks to everyone for submitting the questions!
If you didn’t know, I have recently hit one hundred and fifty followers on here (I now have one hundred and sixty-three!). I just wanted to say how incredibly thankful I am for all of you. I’m thankful for all my friends who read my blog and support my crazy endeavors. Thank you, everyone. 🙂