Hey everyone! I haven’t done one of these in a while. Welcome to my September Wrap-Up! Since getting out of my reading slump, I have read a total of five books this month. I’m hoping to read more this month; let’s get started!
Books I Read in The Month of September
- Cross My Heart and Hope To Spy by Ally Carter ★★★★/5
- Don’t Judge A Girl By Her Cover by Ally Carter ★★★★★/5
- A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness ★★★★★/5 [Link]
- The Princess Saves Herself in This One by Amanda Lovelace ★★★★★/5
- The Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk Kidd ★★★/5
What Did I Do In The Month of September?
- I visited my best friend for Labor Day weekend.
- I met Sasha Alsberg and Lindsay Cummings at their Dallas signing on 9/10/16.
- I reached 500 Twitter followers.
- I received an ARC of Wonder Women from Quirk Books.
What is in-store for October?
- I have a Yard Sale church fundraiser on October 1st. I have to wake up at 5 a.m.; I am really not looking forward to it.
- I have my school play. We’re doing ‘The Wizard of Oz’, and I play one of the munchkins!
- I’m seeing my best friend again for her birthday.
- Halloween! I still don’t know what I’m going to be.
What Books (might) I be Reading in October?
- On The Other Side by Carrie Hope Fletcher
- Girl in Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
What books did you read read during September? What is your TBR for October?