Hi everyone! I haven’t done a wrap-up recently. In the past few months, my reading has been scarce. To be honest, my reading in January wasn’t great. I read three books. Let’s dive into it, anyway!
Books I Read in The Month of January
- Are You My Mother by Alison Bechdel ★★★/5
- Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare★★/5
- Girl In Pieces by Kathleen Glasgow
What Did I Do In The Month of January?
- I celebrated my one year blogiversary! I did a post about it here, and I have a giveaway for it here.
- I went to two speech competitions! I competed in Monologues and Prose. I got third for my Monologues.
- I started Driver’s Ed. I probably won’t get my license until October or November, though.
- I bought tickets for Kinky Boots in Dallas, TX.
What is in-store for February?
- I have a speech competition; the last one of the season before regionals!
- My giveaway ends!
- I’m visiting my brother at college the weekend of the 10th.
What Books (might) I be Reading in The Month of February?
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig
- Hear The Wolves by Victoria Scott