Hello everyone! February was actually an okay reading month for me! I read more than I did in January which is really good progress for me. I read a total of four books. Let’s dive into the wrap-up!
Books I Read in The Month of February
- History is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera ★★★★★/5
- The Girl From Everywhere by Heidi Heilig ★★★★/5
- Aristotle and Dante Discover The Secrets of The Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz ★★★★/5
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli ★★★★★/5
What Did I Do In The Month of February?
- I had a speech tournament! The tournament was the last one of the year except for Regionals.
- I visited my brother at college. We also went to the local mall, and I got a bunch of new clothes.
- I finished Driver’s Ed! I’m currently in the ‘Driver’s Training’ portion of it where I have to physically get in the car and drive. I hate it; I can’t wait for it to be over.
- I went thrift shopping with my best friend! I love thrift stores so much, and I’m really happy with everything I got.
What is in-store for March?
- I’m attending the North Texas Teen Book Festival on March 4th!
- It’s finally time for Spring Break! I’m going to Pennsylvania for a few days.
- Regionals for speech are coming up! I don’t think I will make it to state, but I’m excited to experience it all.
What Books (might) I be Reading in The Month of March?
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Hear The Wolves by Victoria Scott
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas
What did you read in the month of February? Did you do anything fun?