Another month of 2017 has come and gone! Man, I feel like this year is kind of flying by. At the same time, it feels like it’s never ending. Either way, I read five books this month. I had a very busy month, and I’m excited to see what April has in store for me. Let’s get into the wrap-up!
Books I Read in The Month of March
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas ★★★★★/5 [Review]
- Hear The Wolves by Victoria Scott ★★★/5 [Review]
- The Ship Beyond Time by Heidi Heilig ★★★★/5
- Stuff I’ve Been Feeling Lately by Alicia Cook ★★★★/5
- Simon vs. The Homo Sapien Agenda by Becky Albertalli ★★★★★/5
What Did I Do In The Month of March?
- I bought a lot of books (yikes).
- I attended the North Texas Teen Book Festival. (It was so much fun).
- I had Spring Break! It was nice to have a week off from school. I went to Pennsylvania for a few days.
- I finished Driver’s Training! I sadly can’t get my permit due to some rules Oklahoma has about transfer students, but I’m working towards it.
- I had Regionals for Speech! I didn’t break through to State, but I’m really happy with how I did.
What’s In-Store for April?
- I’m seeing Kinky Boots on April 2nd with my best friends.
- I’m meeting Becky Albertalli at a book signing.
- I’m participating in #AVAreadathon!
- I’m seeing The 1975 in concert with my brother.
What (Might) I Be Reading in April?
- The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy
- Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott
- (The rest of my tentative TBR is in this blog post). )
What did you do in the month of March? How many books did you read?