Hey guys! I can’t believe we are already four months into 2017. It feels like 2016 just ended. Anyway, April was quite an eventful month! I read quite a bit but not as much as i would have liked to though. Although, I had so many different things take place in April so I forgive myself. I read seven books this month. Let’s get into the wrap-up!
Books I Read in The Month of April
- You’re Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner★★★★/5 [Link]
- Love, and You by Gretchen Gomez ★★★★★/5
- When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon ★★★★★/5
- Lord of The Flies by William Golding ★/5
- I Believe in a Thing Called Love by Maurene Goo ★★★★/5
- Ramona Blue by Julie Murphy ★★★★★/5
What Did I Do In The Month of April?
- I saw Kinky Boots in Dallas on April 2nd! It was SO good!
- I took the ACT! I thought I did fairly okay considering this was my first time taking it.
- I saw The 1975 in concert with my brother! It was such an amazing show, and I’m so glad I got to see them live.
- I’m participated in #AVAreadathon! I didn’t read all the books I wanted to but that’s okay. 🙂
- I met Becky Albertalli at a book signing! She recognized me before the actual event so that was pretty cool.
- I found out that I’m moving! This summer I’m moving to Pennsylvania because of my dad’s job.
What’s In-Store for May?
- School is over! I get out of school on May 25th.
- My birthday is in May! I’m turning sixteen.
- I’m less than 30 followers away from 1,000 on my Twitter! Can you help me reach it?
What (Might) I Be Reading in May?
- The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
- Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott
- Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman
How was April for you? How many books did you read?