Hello everyone! May is over! May felt like such a long month. Sadly, I didn’t read as many books as I would have liked to. I only read three books, but I had a very busy month. Without delay, let’s get into the month of May!
Books I Read in The Month of May
- We Are Okay by Nina LaCour ★★★★/5
- Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott ★★★★/5 [link]
- Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury ★★★★/5
What Did I Do In The Month of May?
- I turned 16! It was my birthday on May 10.
- It was also my dad’s birthday!
- School’s finally over! My last day was May 23.
- I reached my goal of 1,000 Twitter followers! I actually now have 1,300 followers!
- Two of my best friends graduated! I’m so proud of them :).
What’s In-Store for June?
- I’m going to London! I’ll be gone June 5-12. I’ve been saving up for this trip since I was eleven.
- I’m going to a book signing in Irving, TX on June 15! I’ll be very jet lagged, but I wouldn’t miss it! It’s a panel with authors like Stephanie Garber and Kayla Olson.
- I’m moving to Pennsylvania. We’re moving around June 26. We don’t have a definite date yet!
What (Might) I Be Reading in June ?
- The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson
- Tash Hearts Tolstory by Kathryn Ormsbee
- Queen of Geeks by Jen Wilde
What are you planning on reading in the month of June?