My life needs to SLOW. DOWN. so I actually can accomplish the things I want to during each month. My life has been such a whirlwind the past few month; I’m hoping to get back into reading and blogging in the month of July. In the month of June, I read four books. Let’s get into what I read!
Books I Read in The Month of June
- The Sandcastle Empire by Kayla Olson ★★★★/5 Stars
- Tash Hearts Tolstoy by Kathryn Ormsbee ★★★★★/5 Stars
- The Gentlemen’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee ★★★★★/5 Stars
What Did I Do In The Month of June?
- I went to London! It was a trip with my Grandma and Mom. London was such a beautiful city, and I’m hoping to go back someday.
- While in London, I saw Les mis and Phantom of The Opera! They were both such amazing shows.
- I went to a book panel in Irving, TX on June 15th! It was absolutely hilarious and one of my favorite panels I’ve ever watched.
- I moved from Oklahoma! We’re closing on our house in Pennsylvania the first week of July, so we’re staying with family in the meantime.
What’s In-Store for July?
- The completion of our move to Pennsylvania! I’m so ready to be in my new house.
- I’m trying to take a day trip to New York City to see a few Broadway shows!
- That’s it! I’ve had such a busy past few months I’m ready for a chill(er) month.
What (Might) I Be Reading in July ?
- Because You Love to Hate Me by by Ameriie (and many others)
- Girl Out of Water by Laura Silverman
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde
- The Girl With The Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
How was the month of June for you? How many books did you finish? Did you go to any cool book events?