Hello everyone! I actually read a decent amount this month! I wish I could have read more, but I am proud of myself for what I have done. I read six books this month; let’s get into the books I read and what I did in the month of July!
Books I Read in The Month of July
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera ★★★★★/5 Stars
- Because You Love to Hate Me by Ameriie (in collaboration with many Authors and Booktubers) ★★★★/5 Stars
- The Upside of Unrequited by Becky Albertalli (re-read) ★★★★★/5 Stars
- Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde ★★★★/5 Stars
What Did I Do In The Month of July?
- I moved from Oklahoma to Pennsylvania!
- We stayed at my Grandma’s house for a week in between houses.
- We closed on our house July 6th. We didn’t get our furniture from the movers until the 27th.
- I participated (and failed) in both 24 in 48 hour read-a-thon and book-tube-a-thon! I have had a hard time reading a lot, so it gave me a little bit of motivation!
What’s In-Store for August?
- I’m going to New York City to see The Great Comet with Gretchen from chicnerdreads! 🙂
- I’m also going to Oklahoma to help my brother move in for college.
- My mom and I are also seeing Ed Sheeran in concert while we’re there 🙂
- I start school August 22nd *anxiety increases*.
What (Might) I Be Reading In August?
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
- The Names They Gave Us by Emery Lord
How many books did you read during July? Do you have anything cool planned for the month of August?