Hello everyone! We’ve made it to September! *Pumpkin Spice Lattes increase*. I hope you all had a wonderful last month of summer. Sadly, I only read three books this month. However, I had an incredibly busy month as you’ll see by my ‘What Did I Do In The Month of July’. Let’s get into what I did and read in August!
Books I Read in The Month of August
- If I Was Your Girl by Meredith Russo ★★★★/5
- Spring Awakening by Steven Sater and Duncan Sheik ★★★★/5
- The Color of Water by James McBride ★★★★/5
What Did I Do In The Month of August?
- I visited New York City to see Great comet with Gretchen from chicnerdreads! It was so much fun. Great Comet is my ultimate favorite musical, and I was so glad to see it live finally. You can see some of my pictures on this blog post! Click Here!
- I flew to Oklahoma! My mom and I needed to help my brother move in for college, so we went with him.
- While we were in Oklahoma, we saw Ed Sheeran in concert 🙂
- I started school! I’m trying to get adjusted to the new school year, but I’m really liking my new school so far.
- ALSO: I’m selling some of my slightly used belongings on Depop. If you’re interested, this is the link to get to my online store!
- ALSO PT. 2: I’m trying to win a competition to get Miss Saigon on Broadway tickets. For every person that clicks on my link, I get points. You literally can just open the link, and exit out of it right away; it just takes you to the Miss Saigon website. Click Here For My Link!
What’s In-Store for September?
- I’m volunteering at a theatre Sept. 9th! They needed help painting and organizing, so I thought it’d be fun!
- I’m seeing a local production of Addams Family on Sept. 30th! It’s a dinner theatre, so I’m really excited to see how it’s done.
What (Might) I Be Reading In September?
- Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart
- 27 Hours by Tristina Wright
What did you do in the month of August? Did you read anything you really enjoyed? What do you have coming up in September?